Students! We have a spacious fully furnished 3 bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet residential area. The property is close to local shops, bus routes & Brunel University. The property is suitable for sharers. It features a gas fired central heating system, double glazing, fully fitted kitchen including appliances, communal living room, bathroom with shower over bath, cloakroom, large garden and off street parking. The council tax band for this property is rated as a D.
Available from 31st July 2019
Viewings are highly recommended.
No deposit option available for tenants. Greater protection provided to landlords (ask for details).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 66, potential value 0
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 59, potential value 0
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.