- 1 Secured Parking
- A Fully Equipped Fitness Studio
- Personal Training Facilities
- Engineered Timber Floor Finishes
- Large Double Glazed Siding Doors
- In House Health & Leisure Facilities
- Virtual Golf
- Bespoke Private Cinema Room
- Kuppersbusch & Miele Appliances
- Wrap Around Balcony
This three-bedroom apartment is on the 5th floor with 3 bathrooms 2 of which are en suite. Built in wardrobes in the master bedroom high quality marble finishing in the bathrooms open plan kitchen and living area with high end appliances from Kuppersbusch and Meile. It has high ceilings all over the apartment also including expansive glass sliding doors throughout the property giving you an extraordinary view to the London sky line facing St Paul`s Cathedral, The Shard and other iconic buildings.
Residents at 190 Strand benefit from a five-star hotel-style concierge service available 24 hours a day. In addition to the landscaped communal areas and impressive lobby, residents can make use of the on-site business lounge, state-of-the-art gym, private cinema or relax in the private swimming pool or even go and use the virtual golf course. Each home at 190 Strand has been designed to the highest specification, offering elegance, peace of mind and the security of an iconic address in the true heart of London.
No deposit option available for tenants. Greater protection provided to landlords (ask for details).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.